- To validate the certificate, the customer would have to visit TravelPort office or send details by courier along with voucher no at the specified address.
- On receipt of original Gift Certificate, it will be followed up with the customer to process booking request.
- The customer is required to give a minimum of three options of date and destination at the time of booking request.
- The booking will be processed within a minimum of 21 working days for confirmation of all Domestic or International destinations.
- TravelPort will issue the confirmation vouchers for holiday within 72 hours from receiving request for reservation (For any up gradation of package the confirmation voucher will be issued on collection of actual difference amount.)
- The confirmation voucher will act as proof of booking and has to be shown at the time of travel.
- The claim request or booking form attached with the voucher has to be filled as per instructions.
- A cheque or DD of INR 100 should be drawn against processing and courier charges in favour of ‘TravelPort Holidays India Pvt. Ltd.’ payable at Mumbai
- The original voucher and photocopy of the purchase invoice to be mailed at the said address of TravelPort
- The claim request form has to be sent within 30 days from the date of purchase
- Gifts will be delivered at the said address by courier within 4 weeks from the date of receipt of documents.